Thursday, October 21, 2010

mew

a quick little update before I get working today... a girl that Diane works with at the Health Clinic invited me to some sort of screening of NPR's Prairie Home Companion in Bristol (not Palin), TN tonight. I have never heard the show, but like I said before, I don't turn down invitations, so let's hope my plan doesn't backfire quite yet. we're supposed to get dinner and a drink before, so it can't be too bad!

oh and cute story of the day, last night Diane came into my room with her adorable little sweater on and her hands cupped together, exclaiming, "hot hot hot! I have something for you!", I tentatively look up, expecting a salamander or perhaps a dog poo, and she hands me three little reeses cups! how did she know they're my favorite?!

also, this morning I was pondering over tea how much longer I should stay here, wondering if I should head to Charleston real quick for a visit before heading out to Colorado. no sooner had this plan begun brewing in my little brain before Diane asked me if I could house/farm sit from Oct 30th to around Nov 8th... looks like I'll be here for a couple more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Wait...you are going to be in the audience of NPR's Prairie Home Companion?! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete